Tuesday, February 17, 2009


I tired to do my best and like Jen said, and story-board my idea.
I wan to start with a natural photograph and work that photo
through the different season, although when changing seasons the
image is also changing into a more technological state rather than just different
seasons in nature, but as nature changes so does the time in technology
I put another set of sketches down to show how I want to connect my images together sort of like a string that keeps moving.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good start! I know that producing a storyboard was not exactly what you wanted to do, but it reads and communicates your ideas clearly! Like Duncan always says, "you have to sell it on paper first."
My initial reaction is that the changing of the seasons is too widely used. But, I like the second visual story idea of the "rope" that ties the images together. Even though that metaphor is used in a variety of ways, I think it would be more visually interesting than the static tree.
Keep thinking and writing (the commercial is interesting, I can see what you like about it). Try this exercise: make a list of everything that con linearly connect objects and spaces together (rope, pipe, chain, etc.). See how many your can collect! Also, work on a photomontage to show us what you have in-mind visually. Good work! Keep thinking!

Charlotte said...

This is the film that Jen and I were talking about in class. If you have the time, watch all three segments... very cool